Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DIY MAGNETS

I've always had a magnet-less fridge ever since I left my parents house. No pizza places dropped any off and friends always brought back shot glasses from their vacations instead. So in my newest apartment, I decided to make my fridge pretty. For once. 

I came across this app called Printstagram. You log into your Instagram account through this app, and it accesses all your instagram and camera roll pictures. You can crop, resize, and frame to your hearts content, before the company prints them into tiny squares and mails them your way for about $20. Once I received my miniatures (they were so cute!) I actually didn't know what I wanted to do with them at first. Since they were all pictures of my roommates and I, this made sense. 


What you'll need:
- scissors
- your prints
- magnetic tape


cut small strips of the tape and peeled off the white lining

I placed a strip, sticky side down, on the back of every print

I thought they looked best in neat little rows, but feel free to position them however you'd like!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment