Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PHOTO CLIP

I came across this cute little set while online shopping at urbanoutfitters.com. I thought about buying it, then put it on the back burner and now I just ended up DIY'ing it.  All I have to say is that I'm sorry, Urban, I still love you and all...I'd just rather spend my money on shoes.


What you'll need:
- scissors
- black paper of your desired thickness
- black embroidery thread
- black paper clips
- glue gun


I studied the bird outlines and drew them freehand on the paper in pencil. 
If you have no faith in your drawing ability, a stencil can be googled.

I then glued the paperclips to the back of each bird (note my messy freehand attempt!)

They each looked like this from the front.

I used thumbtacks and tied one to each end of the thread to hang it up.

Then I gave it to my mom cause she wanted it. She's the babe on the right.







No comments:

Post a Comment